Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ribbit Ribbit


Drake and his daddy caught their 1st frog last week.

I was at work when all of the 'catching the frog' excitement happened.  But Aaron made sure to put it in a tupperware container and send me a picture.
 Aaron had even put a fly in the bowl for it to eat.  It didnt eat the fly but it did make a HUGE mess in the bowl. Drake LOVED watching it jump around it's bowl.  He may have got a shake or two in. 
 When I got home from work, I came to the poor frog's rescue.  Aaron and Drake released the poor frog back to the outside while I snapped a few pictures.
   
After the frog excitement, Aaron discovered a birds nest on top of the gutter. 
 Drake was too interested in other things to notice the nest though (not that he knows what a nest is).   

No comments:

Post a Comment