Saturday, October 2, 2010

Welcome To The Life Of The Rutledge's


Let me start off by saying that I am definitely not the blogging type of girl but since having Drake... I figured this would be a great way for family and friends to keep up with our oh so busy lives. 


I would hope that everyone reading this knows at least a little bit about Aaron and I... but for those who don't..


I am from Gravette, AR and graduated high school in the spring of 2005.  I left for Parson's KS that fall to cheer for a junior college.  It only took me one semester to realize that was definitely not for me.  I made one of my best friends but homeward bound I was.  I came home and started school at NWACC that fall.. and lucky me, I've been going ever since.  It would help if I didn't change my major 3 times and take so many semesters off.  I have been working for Benton County since I was 19.  I love the people that I work with and was lucky enough to meet my wonderful husband there!  Oh the joys of being able to tell someone that we met in jail.  The reactions that we get are quite humorous!    


Aaron and I have been together for 3 years this month!   Our lives have been moving very fast since we got together.  We met in February 2007, started dating in August 2007, moved in together in March 2008, we were engaged by September 2008, married by February 2009, and we had our son in September 2010. 


Aaron is from Rogers, AR and graduated high school in the spring of 2001.  In the fall of 2001, he joined the Marine Corps and left for Camp Pendleton, California.  He did his 4 years active.. met alot of great people, went alot of interesting places, and got alot of life experience.  After his 4 years was up he headed back home to Arkansas for his 4 years inactive.  Aaron is an easy going guy... he loves his xbox, his Harley, his job, and of course his family.   

No comments:

Post a Comment